This story is devoted to removal of ads by TotalPlusHD-3.1v01.12. What does this strange program stand for and why did it appear in your computer? Can these ads do any good thing for your PC, or is it better not to click on them? The answers to all these important questions will be given in this guide.
TotalPlusHD-3.1v01.12 is the adware. There are few people who would personally agree to install adware if they knew in advance what it really does. This is why many adware developers today use various concealed tricks in order to make people download these unwanted programs without realizing this fact. Very often TotalPlusHD-3.1v01.12 is installed into computers along with many other free applications.
It is much easier to make users install TotalPlusHD-3.1v01.12 adware when it goes bundled with other free applications. This means that users should be very careful whenever they decide to install such free software. It is mandatory to first read the End User’s License Agreements (EULAs) before ever installing any free application. If these documents tell you about some other extras, then you surely need to select the option of custom or advanced installation where you may uncheck all such third-party programs from being installed into your computer by default.
As we’ve said already, TotalPlusHD-3.1v01.12 adware can be installed when users fail to be attentive while installing freeware, and simply click on “Next” and “I agree” buttons all the time. This is when they actually allow all such useless programs to become the part of their PCS.
Ads brought by TotalPlusHD-3.1v01.12 will come up when users visit various commercial sites. But please don’t ever think that such ads may help you to save more money for your shopping online. Indeed, Christmas is coming, and you might think that to buy gifts through TotalPlusHD-3.1v01.12 ads would be some great way to save more funds. This is the horrible mistake! The sole purpose of this adware is to earn profit for its owners, developers and to those who stand behind its distribution in the world wide web. You can’t save any more from such ads, plus you will notice that your entire system now works extremely slow because of this adware in your computer. We recommend you to follow this guide below, which will help you to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1v01.12 from your system effectively. In case you need more help, please feel free to get in touch with us at any time.
Software for TotalPlusHD-3.1v01.12 automatic removal:
Important steps for TotalPlusHD-3.1v01.12 removal:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with TotalPlusHD-3.1v01.12 adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1v01.12 adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on TotalPlusHD-3.1v01.12 program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Other possible variants of totalplushd-3.1v01.12 adware (depending on the date of the adware attack and installation into your PC):