Browse-search.com is a new browser hijacker which may attack browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and many others. This infection is widely spread along or together with many other free applications which users sometimes download online. As a result, the home page of your browser will be hijacked and replaced with browse-search.com. The search may be carried out through this same domain name, or through other search engines.
Browse-search.com is a serious malware which must be immediately removed from your computer. It is very important that you select the proper anti-malware application that will help you find all the files and registry entries related to this particular infection. However, another thing is to reset your browsers which became vulnerable to this infection and thus allowed penetration of the hijacker into their inner components.
The last but not the least, make sure that you surf the world wide web carefully, without allowing any third-party installations to be made. You should understand that there are very many free programs which have all kinds of extra applications bundled with them by default. So, if you deal with them from time to time, just make sure that you carefully read the setup wizards of such free applications. Don’t allow any third-party installs to be made.
Browse-search.com is a very primitive search engine. It must be immediately removed from your computer and from the browser in particular. Please carefully follow the uninstall steps mentioned below.
Browse-search.com virus removal tool:
Example of removing browser hijackers automatically in this similar YouTube video:
Detailed instructions to remove browser hijackers automatically and reset the settings of your infected browsers:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Important! Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.