FirefixTab 0.1.13 is an unwanted and even malicious extension for Mozilla Firefox. It can never be spread with Mozilla Firefox installer in the first place. If you have discovered FirefixTab 0.1.13 to be in the list of its add-ons, then this definitely means that browser hijacker has penetrated into your system. In this guide you will find helpful information that will assist you in deleting malware from your PC, including this particular threat.
FirefixTab 0.1.13 is responsible for appearance of Fast Start in each new tab of Mozilla Firefox. No matter how many times you attempt to open every new tab of it, you will see Fast Start instead. Finally, if you make certain search queries through it, your search queries will be redirected through third-party domains which do not really furnish users with any relevant search results.
The purpose of FirefixTab 0.1.13 (Fast Start) is to collect the information about your browsing habits. Each time you make certain search query and submit it through Fast Start search field, this data is collected and transferred to third parties for various illegal purposes. Later on hackers may attempt to install other adware samples into your computer. Definitely, FirefixTab 0.1.13 needs to be deleted immediately, before your system gets other malware as a result of it. Note that this unwanted extension never gets into PCs alone. Most likely your browser is also hijacked. We suggest that you scan your system with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, the powerful system cleaner. It will help you to delete all viruses and potentially unwanted software from your workstation.
Software to get rid of FirefixTab 0.1.13 automatically.
Important milestones to delete FirefixTab 0.1.13 automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove FirefixTab 0.1.13 automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with FirefixTab 0.1.13:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.