HQPureQualV1.8 is the adware that is capable of displaying a lot of intrusive ads in the form of offers and deals when users visit commercial sites. This adware will only appear in the right-bottom part of your screen, and will therefore show a huge number of such intrusive advertisements when you surf the web. Surely, you would like to know how to remove HQPureQualV1.8 adware, and we’ve come up with this guide that will help you to get rid of it from your system.
HQPureQualV1.8 adware is most often spread in the Internet along with many other cost-free programs. You might think that the application you want to install is a great, whereas in reality you could fail to notice all sorts of other extras offered for you to be installed additionally. This is exactly how all kinds of intrusive adware programs like HQPureQualV1.8 get into PCs.
HQPureQualV1.8 adware is a serious problem for browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. These three browsers are the most vulnerable ones to the risk of adware attacks, and surely you need to be very careful if you use them daily when surfing the web. So, when you are just about to install any free program, make sure that you carefully read its End User’s License Agreement. This is where you will find the information about other third-party software offered for you to be brought into your system. Do not allow any hidden installations to take place on your computer without your approval. Always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one.
We recommend that you follow the guide below to remove HQPureQualV1.8 adware from your system. This guide includes both automatic and manual removal solution. Please choose either of them, and if you need any additional help, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time.
Software for HQPureQualV1.8 adware automatic removal:
Important steps for HQPureQualV1.8 adware removal:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with HQPureQualV1.8 adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall HQPureQualV1.8 adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.