Plus-HD-V1.1 is the name of a new adware program. Also, you could see some similar adware programs, such as Plus-HD-V1.2, Plus-HD-V1.3, Plus-HD-V1.4, Plus-HD-V1.5 and Plus-HD-V1.6, etc. These days such annoying programs may attack your PC and your browser, and thus cause the multitude of annoying ads to come up in your browser. Mainly these Plus-HD-V1.1 ads and deals will appear when users visit commercial websites, such as Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, etc. These ads and deals will be mainly displayed in the right-bottom part of such visited websites. In this guide we will help you to get rid of this adware from your system.
Plus-HD-V1.1 adware, just as many other potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) is actively spread in the world wide web along with many other free applications. Your job in this case is to watch carefully not to allow any of such hidden installations to take place on your PC without your approval. This is why it is of utmost importance that you always read the End User’s License Agreements of any free programs you decide to install into your PC. When installing such free applications it is always a good practice to select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. This is how you may avoid installation of Plus-HD-V1.1 and similar adware into your PC.
You might think that Plus-HD-V1.1 can represent some value to you, but this is a self-deception. This adware doesn’t care about helping you save more. Its only mission is to earn profits to its owners and developers. They get paid when you click on such Plus-HD-V1.1 ads and deals and get redirected to third-party websites that pay them for such redirections. Plus-HD-V1.1 is of no use for you, so you must remove it right away from your system.
In order to get rid of Plus-HD-V1.1 we recommend you to follow the guide below that will help you uninstall it automatically using our recommended software, or manually, by following the manual steps listed below. If you require any additional help on our part, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time of your convenience.
Software for Plus-HD-V1.1 adware automatic removal:
Important steps for Plus-HD-V1.6 adware removal:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Plus-HD-V1.3 adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Plus-HD-V1.5 adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.