My Social Hub XP by SaferBrowser is a browser hijacker attacking PCs primarily in the Western part of the globe today. There have been some complaints from users in the USA about this hijacker invading Mozilla Firefox. Most likely other browsers are not an exception and can be modified by it as well.
My Social Hub XP by SaferBrowser changes the home page into search.mysocialhubxp.com. You will notice that such tab is titled as ‘New Tab Search‘. There is absolutely no use from this search.mysocialhubxp.com. It is a pseudo search engine, which is not really able to provide you with any decent search results. Instead, you may notice plenty of intrusive advertisements that will accompany your search everywhere around.
Search.mysocialhubxp.com may become the part of your browser when you install some free software. You may be told to download and install a lot of additional programs, in addition to the initial software. Regretfully, some users make mistakes by not carefully reading the installation instructions. So, they hurry up to install certain free software, without paying attention to details. And this is exactly how My Social Hub XP by SaferBrowser comes into your computer. This hijacker is not that dangerous compared to some other more hazardous threats. Nevertheless, we do recommend that you get rid of it immediately from your computer by scanning your system with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, removing all detected infections and resetting browsers with its help.
Software to get rid of My Social Hub XP automatically.
Important milestones to delete My Social Hub XP automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove My Social Hub XP automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with My Social Hub XP:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.