Native-search.com is a new browser hijacker which may come into your PC in a hidden manner, yet it will be absolutely visible when you open your browser. Thus, it will become the home page of it on startup, as well as its default search engine. These guidelines will help you get rid of native-search.com malware off your browser.
Native-search.com browser hijacker comes into computers together with many other free programs which users often download online. Then they install them, however, they don’t realize that they’re actually installing something else in addition to the initial software of their choice. This is how they can easily give the door for native-search.com browser intrusion into their PC.
Native-search.com browser hijacker appears in every new search tab you open in your browser. So, no matter how many new search tabs you would like to open – native-search.com will be there. In addition, your search will also be redirected through this very website, which is not a good search engine at all.
The search results obtained through this browser hijacker often don’t match the queries, and are thus absolutely irrelevant. The best decision to which you can and should come to is to get rid of native-search.com malware from your computer as soon as possible by following the recommendations set forth below.
Native-search.com removal tool:
Detailed instructions to remove native-search.com malware and reset your browser settings:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.