Nep.makemace.net is another pop-up window that you might see in case your PC and your browser has been contaminated with adware. For example, if you see SaferSurf adware in your browser, you might as well see such nep.makemace.net pop-up windows coming up on quite a regular basis. This means that your PC is in danger and must be immediately fixed. In this guide we will help you to get rid of nep.makemace.net pop-up windows from your system.
The problem of nep.makemace.net pop-up is the issue for browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, which are targeted by all kinds of adware and potentially unwanted programs all the time. This adware that causes such problems is actively spread along with other free programs, so you need to be careful when you install them. You must not allow any of such unwanted third-party installations to be made on your PC without your approval.
So, such nep.makemace.net pop-ups are generally very misleading. Typically they come up and tell you to download some other useless software. But, of course, this pop-up will try to present it as some necessary download. For example, you could be told about the need to update your driver, Flash or Java player, but in reality this is just the way another adware wants to make its nest in your PC.
Again, if you see such nep.makemace.net pop-ups, you must never click them. Doing so may cause even greater troubles for your system, and it may become full of other adware, and ever malware. In order to neutralize such pop-up windows you actually need to remove the adware that is their source. This can be done either automatically or manually. Both of such methods are quite well explained below. Please follow the guidelines that will help you to stop nep.makemace.net pop-ups in your system.
Anti-malware tool necessary for nep.makemace.net pop-up windows removal
Similar adware removal video:
Nep.makemace.net pop-up detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling related adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.