Piesearch.com is a malicious domain engaged in the operation of a new nasty browser hijacker. The infection is spread in various countries. There are various leaks through which it can be installed into computer, but most likely its penetration was explained by downloading certain free software bundled with piesearch.com executable.
There are various purposes why piesearch.com is spread. First, it is used as a program for generating profit for its distributors through displaying many targeted advertisements on the hijacked browser startup page. Additionally, when one makes certain search queries redirected through piesearch.com accordingly, the pseudo search results from piesearch.com search engine will be mixed with additional sponsored links. Finally, the aim of this hijacker is to collect the data about user’s browsing preferences. Each time you make certain search query via piesearch.com and look for it, a special built-in module of the hijacker transmits this information to third parties. It is clear that the hijacker also plays the role of spyware in your computer.
As you see, it is not really safe to keep piesearch.com installed in the system. The hijacker most often attacks browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. The problem though is that you will not be able to find the direct uninstaller of this program in the list of legally installed programs in your system.
Presence of piesearch.com in the system causes a lot of troubles. Users see this hijacker and do not know how to eliminate it effectively. Browsers infected by it often work very slow and may additionally redirect you to third-party pages of bad reputation.
The fact that piesearch.com penetrated into your computer most likely means that the PC is also burdened with some other junk and potentially unwanted programs. To fix this issue please carefully scan the system with a proven spyware removal tool called Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
Software to get rid of piesearch.com automatically.
Important milestones to delete piesearch.com automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove piesearch.com automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with piesearch.com:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.