The website police-stop.charging-solutions.eu is another malicious domain name related to spread of ransomware that locks browsers and masks itself as some police alert. In reality, this is an absolutely fake police warning,not related at all to any of the police bodies of any world country today. This guide will help you eliminate this fake police alert related to the site police-stop.charging-solutions.eu.
The bogus police alert from police-stop.charging-solutions.eu website may attack browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Not only Windows operating systems are under the attack, but Apple Mac OS as well. The fake police alert is quite scary for all users who have their browsers infected likewise.
This is the example of fake FBI warning that might come up in your browser through the site police-stop.charging-solutions.eu:
Mandiant U.S.A. Cyber Security
FBI. Department of Defense
U.S.A. Cyber Crime Center
FBI. Attention! Your browser has been blocked up for safety reasons listed below.
All activities of this computer have been recorded.
All your files are encrypted.
You are accused of viewing/storage and/or dissemination of banned pornography (child pornography/zoophilia/rape etc). You have violated World Declaration on non-proliferation of child pornography. You are accused of committing the crime envisaged by Article 161 of United States of America criminal law.
[malicous domain name]
Are you sure you want to leave this page?
Your browser has been blocked up for safety reasons.
All PC data will be detained.
All your files are encrypted.
This virus that locks browsers today has an international character. This is why you need to know about the danger of this site, no matter in which country you reside right now. Hackers want you to pay money in their favor through scaring you. So, they accuse users of committing all sorts of crimes in this message occupying the blocked browser, and then they tell that in order to unlock it users need to pay the fine. In reality, this isn’t any fine, but rather a ransom.
We hope that these instructions have been clear for you to understand one thing for sure – police-stop.charging-solutions.eu site is malicious. It collaborates with virus developed by hackers who block browsers today. Any messages on that site must not be trusted by you. Don’t pay any fine in favor of the crooks through payment systems like Ukash, Paysafecard or MoneyPak. Please follow this removal guide below to get rid of this virus from your system.
Police-stop.charging-solutions.eu scam removal tool:
Detailed instructions to reset your browser settings for browsers in Windows operating systems:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that police-stop.charging-solutions.eu warning (fake police notice) has been successfully removed.
Instructions to reset Safari browser in Mac OS:
- Open Safari browser.
- Click on the Safari menu and then choose “Reset Safari”:
- It is obligatory to mark all items and hit the “Reset” button afterwards: