Search.fvpimageviewer.com, also known as FVP Secure Search, stands for a brand new browser hijacker. Currently it infects many browsers, primarily Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and even Microsoft Edge. Intrusion of this hijacker into browsers occurs after users attempt to download and install certain free software.
Once installed successfully, FVP browser hijacker changes home page into search.fvpimageviewer.com. When users submit search queries, they will be redirected through this very web site, whereas search results will be delivered through css.infospace.com.
Search.fvpimageviewer.com hijacker has been developed by the company called Jyulam Technology Inc., which is a China-based legal entity. We cannot classify all its software as malicious, but definitely modifications of your browsers by search.fvpimageviewer.com is not a good practice at all. Therefore, we urge you to follow the steps mentioned below to remove this potentially unwanted software automatically from your computer.
Software to get rid of search.fvpimageviewer.com automatically.
Important milestones to delete search.fvpimageviewer.com automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove search.fvpimageviewer.com automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with search.fvpimageviewer.com:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.