Is your browser infected with Start-Search browser hijacker? We actually know what it takes to look for some information through other third-party websites, which are not genuine search engines. This is exactly what happens when your browser has been infected with start-search.com. This website is now set in the home page of it, and opening every new search tab may also result in appearance of Start-Search again and again. This is a browser hijacker developed by Pinwid Ltd., whereas the search queries through this browser hijacker will be redirected via algoclicks.com. In this tutorial we will explain to you how to get rid of Start-Search browser hijacker from your computer.
The truth is that all major browsers might be affected by Start-Search hijack. This is in particular the problem for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, which are the major targets of all adware programs and browser hijackers. Yet, the truth is that users are often personally responsible for bringing this browser hijacker into their computers. This often takes place when they install some free programs into their PCs, which are by default bundled with all kinds of extras, such as this Start-Search hijacker as an example.
You definitely need to be very careful whenever you deal with cost-free programs downloaded from online resources. Do not allow any hidden installations to take place on your computer without your consent or approval. Make sure you carefully read the End User License Agreements of these cost-free applications, because this is the first place that will mention the true information regarding third-party software installation offers. Also, when you are in the process of installing free programs, always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. If you see any third-party software offered for the default installation, please uncheck such options right away. If no such option is given, please cancel the entire installation process.
It is surely not a good experience for you to look for the information through Start-Search browser hijacker. This pseudo search engine doesn’t render any relevant search results for you, so trying to look for something through it is just the waste of your time. We recommend you to get rid of Start-Search hijacker from your computer automatically as explained in the tutorial below.
Start-Search removal tool:
Detailed instructions to get rid of Start-Search virus and reset your browser settings:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.