Websearch.allsearches.info is a site related to the malicious browser hijacker, which may attack your Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers. Once the attack of it is successful you will see that this websearch.allsearches.info website is displayed in the home page of all your available browser. Plus, opening every new search tab again and again gives you websearch.allsearches.info as a place to start your search with. In this guide we will help you to fix this serious problem of search engine redirection with your infected browser.
This websearch.allsearches.info hijacker is actively spread in the web today, being bundled with other freeware. Frankly speaking, these free applications which have this hijacker bundled with them aren’t really decent. Most often the implantation of this malware into your system takes place through various spam links, or through freeware downloads from unsafe resources.
In any case, no matter what exactly could cause the implantation of websearch.allsearches.info into your system, you need to be extremely careful when you surf the world wide web. Do not allow any hidden installations to take place on your computer without your knowledge or approval. Always select the option of a custom or advanced installation, instead of the standard one. This will help you to know in advance what exactly you’re suggested to install into your PC in addition to the main software of your choice.
The truth is that websearch.allsearches.info doesn’t represent any value for you. It will not render any relevant search results for your queries made through it. On the other hand, this particular hijacker isn’t that severe compared to other hijackers, which considerably infect your entire operating system. Websearch.allsearches.info can be removed from your browser simply through resetting it, either with the help of Plumbytes Anti-Malware’s built-in tool, or through built-in features of your affected browser. Please feel free to contact us at any time of your preference if you need our help to eliminate this hijacker from your PC.
Software necessary for websearch.allsearches.info automatic removal:
Important milestones for automatic removal of this browser hijacker:
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this browser hijacker.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after removal of this browser hijacker. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button:
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your computer now.
Detailed manual (free) removal instructions to get rid of this browser hijacker
Step 1. Uninstalling websearch.allsearches.info from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with this hijacker are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall websearch.allsearches.info. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on the item related to this malicious program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall websearch.allsearches.info. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click it with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the hijacker from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of this browser hijacker from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove the hijacker from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this browser hijacker and other unwanted adware and potentially unwanted programs installed on your PC.