Websearch.toolksearchbook.info virus may easily hijack your browser if you don’t pay close attention to what exactly you install. We’ll try to explain what exactly we mean by this. There are very many free programs today which are bundled by default with all kinds of annoying utilities and other potentially unwanted applications. Websearch.toolksearchbook.info browser hijacker is just one of them. It can be offered to be installed by default together with many other free applications. It’s your duty to see this default option and cancel it right away.
Websearch.toolksearchbook.info hijacker attacks browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. When this happens the page websearch.toolksearchbook.info becomes the home page of each of these browsers mentioned above. Not only the default broswser is hijacked, but rather all those you have installed on your computer.
Websearch.toolksearchbook.info doesn’t work as a standalone search engine. It redirects your search through other legitimate search engines, such as either Google, Bing or Yahoo. However, this fact doesn’t make this hijacker legitimate. The fact that your home page got hijacked by it is a sign of a very malicious component in it.
Definitely, you need to get rid of websearch.toolksearchbook.info virus from your computer. This should be done to prevent further more massive spread of malwares and other infections into your PC. Please scan your computer with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, remove all infections detected and reset your browsers with its help. This is how you may effectively remove websearch.toolksearchbook.info from your PC.
Websearch.toolksearchbook.info removal tool:
Example of removing browser hijackers automatically in this similar YouTube video:
Detailed instructions to remove browser hijackers automatically and reset the settings of your infected browsers:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Important! Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.