Webssearches.com is yet another browser hijacker currently attacking many browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. There are chances that other browsers will be affected by it as well. When this happens the page webssearches.com becomes the home page of your browser, as well as its default search engine. Many users aren’t really happy with such amendments, and surely they have grounds to think so. In this article you will find out how to fix this problem and eventually reset your browser settings to the default parameters.
Webssearches.com browser hijacker has been developed by a company called EMG Technology Limited. If you download and install its products and programs like AirZip you will automatically (by default) will be offered to install webssearches.com into your browser (as its home page and search engine). Well, if you’re satisfied with such an amendment you may surely agree to this proposal, but we don’t really recommend to do it.
The search results obtained via webssearches.com aren’t always relevant. Plus, they might lead you to some sites of poor reputation which, in their turn, many infect your PC even more. Thus, we recommend you to delete this browser hijacker from your system.
In order to get rid of webssearches.com from your browser you need not only to remove the files and registry entries associated with this browser hijacker, but also to reset your browser to the default parameters. The program recommended by us below is a very useful utility that will help you restore these settings and get rid of all malicious files associated with this hijacker.
Automatic instructions to reset your browser settings:
- Through your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the link below.
- Scan your computer and remove all detected adware files and registry entries.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings”:":
- Give your permission to reset your browser settings by clicking “Yes“:
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.