Youndoo is a browser hijacker infecting many PCs and amending certain settings of all attacked browsers. In particular, the hijacker may implant its malicious roots into Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and other browsers. The hijacker changes home pages of all browsers and also modifies default search engine settings. As a result, users keep facing youndoo.com page each time they start either of these browsers.
Youndoo.com is one of those complex hijackers developed in China. It is not a simple hijacker which could be removed within just a few mouse clicks. The hijacker is additionally protected by many extra programs which make it really difficult for users to get rid of it. For example, these can be services like SSFK.exe, TData.exe, etc. Users may change the home pages of their infected browsers back to google.com or some other decent start pages of their choice, however, those additional programs will restore unwanted settings back to browsers.
Youndoo.com is generally installed into computers along with some other free programs downloaded by users. They need to make sure that no other additional programs are suggested for default installation. It is definitely mandatory that users always carefully read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) related to all free applications. If anything additional is recommended users need to uncheck these extra utilities from getting installed into the system.
It is quite regretful that many users actually fail to be duly careful. They sometimes click on Next or I agree buttons, without really understanding what they agree with. This is the way youndoo.com could be brought into your system.
Looking for relevant information through Youndoo hijacker will not furnish you with any relevant search results. Instead, you will be regularly facing the load of annoying advertisement banners and various sponsored links leading you to many unsafe places in the web. As a result, the system may become infected with all kinds of other hazardous applications. We seriously urge you to follow this removal guide below to remove Youndoo virus from all infected browsers.
Software to get rid of Youndoo automatically.
Important milestones to delete Youndoo automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove Youndoo automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with Youndoo:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.