Reverse Page is a new adware currently attacking the majority of PCs today. This program causes a lot of ads by Reverse Page to pop up in your browser while you visit various commercial websites. Most often, however, this problem occurs with browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
If your browser is stuck with Reverse Page adware and you don’t know how to remove it, then this guide is what you need to fix this problem with your browser. Keep in mind that this adware does more harm for your PC then good. It is often distributed today through being bundled with a lot of other free applications. This means that you should be careful whenever you install such free programs. Always make sure you know in advance what exactly you’re going to make a part of your PC in addition to the main program of your choice.
Reverse Page ads appear when users go online to various e-commerce sites, such as Ebay, Amazon, Walmart, etc. Christmas is coming, and you might decide to purchase some gifts for your loved ones. Well, please don’t buy anything shown by such Reverse Page ads. This will not help you to save more funds. What’s more, you may be redirected to a lot of third-party websites, which may infect your computer with a lot of other absolutely useless applications.
Reverse Page considerably slows down the performance of your computer. This is the case even for the brand new computers infected by this adware. So, obviously, in order to fix your PC you need to immediately uninstall this disgusting adware from your computer. This guide below explains how to remove Reverse Page both automatically and manually from your computer. We recommend, however, that you choose the automatic removal method which will clean your system with the help of a reliable antimalware tool Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
The last but not the least, remember about the need to be very careful when installing freeware into your computer. Make sure you always know in advance what exactly you’re going to install into your system in addition to the main program of your choice. You must always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. This is the place where you may uncheck all third-party applications from being installed into your system.
Software for Reverse Page automatic removal:
Important steps for Reverse Page removal:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Reverse Page adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Reverse Page adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on Reverse Page program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.