Search.results-hub.com is associated to Results Hub adware. Today it can be integrated with installers of some other free programs. Once installed, Results Hub will not only show intrusive ads but will also amend the home page of your browser. As a result, it will be started with search.results-hub.com.
Search.results-hub.com is presented as some helpful tool that will allegedly provide the most relevant search results for your queries. This is definitely not exactly so. It has been designed primarily to show the bunch of advertisement banners, sponsored links and other adverts through your default browser. Definitely, full removal of results Hub adware and Search.results-hub.com hijacker is a must-do assignment for you. This guide is specifically dedicated to this issue.
Search.results-hub.com removal menu:
- Recommended software to remove adware automatically.
- Resetting browser settings after automatic removal of adware.
- Video explaining how to reset your browsers affected by adware.
- Tutorial to remove adware manually.
- How to prevent your PC from being reinfected.
Our suggestion is that you eliminate Results Hub and fix all other side effects related to is through scanning your PC with Plumbytes Anti-Malware. This method is the best one since it allows you to clean your system from other cyber threats and unwanted junk applications. After malware removal you also should reset your browser using the free built-in tool in Plumbytes Anti-Malware program, which can be downloaded below.
Software to get rid of search.results-hub.com automatically.
Important milestones to delete search.results-hub.com automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove search.results-hub.com automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with search.results-hub.com:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to delete search.results-hub.com manually
Step 1. Uninstalling Results Hub from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with search.results-hub.com are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 operating system move the computer mouse towards the left bottom hot corner of Windows 8 screen and right-click on it. In Windows 8.1, simply right-click on the “Start” button. Then click on “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Results Hub adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on this adware with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.