Securedownload01.com is yet another domain name engaged in distribution of many intrusive pop-up windows in your browser. This problem typically occurs in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. The problem of these pop-ups can be fixed very well if you follow this guide right now.
In fact, such pop-up windows present a lot of misleading and faulty information, which has in mind to make you download a lot of junkware into your computer. Here is what it says:
Your Flash Player is out of date
Get continued support and added security.
Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version.
Your Flash Player is out of date!
We have detected that your Flash Player is out of date. By updating your Flash Player to the most recent version, you can be assured that you get the most up-to-date protection and product support.
Securedownload01.com pop-up tells a lot of lie therefore. You must not click on such pop-ups. Please don’t install anything through them. This is dangerous! Your PC may become infected with all sorts of other totally useless programs.
However, the fact that you see such securedownload01.com pop-ups in your PC probably means that your system has already been infected by some sort of adware. In order to fix this problem you will need to detect the adware causing such pop-ups. This can be done by following these removal instructions provided below.
Software for automatic removal of securedownload01.com pop-ups:
Important steps for removal of securedownload01.com pop-ups caused by adware:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions to get rid of securedownload01.com pop-ups
Step 1. Uninstalling any suspicious adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected by adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware which might cause annoying pop-ups. To do it, in Windows XP click on “Remove” button related to such adware. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on this adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click on “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click on “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing suspicious adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click on “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.