Ads by SmileysWeLove popping up in your browser mean that your computer has become infected by adware, and this guide will help you get rid of it effectively from your computer. So, how could this SmileysWeLove adware come into your PC, why is this adware dangerous and what can be done to delete it completely from your computer?
SmileysWeLove adware is actively spread in the web these days through being bundled with many other free applications. Users need to be very careful whenever they install such free programs. If they read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) carefully then they will be able to avoid all useless additional installations, including SmileysWeLove adware. In case they don’t pay much attention to the installation instructions then they may easily end up installing a lot of other junkware into their PCs.
SmileysWeLove ads may pop up in the majority of browsers today, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. In fact, you may notice a special add-on (extension) added to all these browsers. Also you will see that this program is added into your PC as a special standalone application.
In order to manually remove these ads by SmileysWeLove from your browser you will need to get rid of all available add-ons (extensions) from your browser. Also you will need to uninstall this program from the Control Panel of your PC. Yet, this still might not be sufficient enough, and you still may see a lot of ads by SmileysWeLove to pop up in your browser when you surf the world wide web, and especially when you visit various commercial websites.
In order to get rid of SmileysWeLove adware completely we recommend that you carefully follow the removal instructions provided in this tutorial below. this implies scanning of your PC with a reliable antimalware tool called Plumbytes Anti-Malware and resetting your browser with its help. If you need more assistance, then please feel free to contact us at any time.
Software for SmileysWeLove automatic removal:
Important steps for removal of SmileysWeLove ads:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with SmileysWeLove adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall SmileysWeLove adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on SmileysWeLove program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.