TheHDvid-Codec V10 stands for a new totally annoying and truly unwanted adware. This is a very useless kind of software these days invading the majority of browsers. You could face it in the majority of the contemporary browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. If this is the case with your PC, then you require a decent fix for this issue, and in this tutorial we will assist you in removing it from your system.
TheHDvid-Codec V10 adware is actively distributed in the Internet these days along with many other cost-free applications. You must definitely be very careful when you browse the world wide web. Do not permit any concealed installations to occur on your PC without your knowledge or permission. Always choose the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. This will assist you in to avoiding the cases of installing other useless applications, such as TheHDvid-Codec V10 adware, into your PC.
TheHDvid-Codec V10 is a definitely quite annoying adware utility. Most often its ads come up when users visit various commercial sites, such as Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, etc. You will encounter several banners titled as “powered by TheHDvid-Codec V10”, or such ads will be shown in the form of various intrusive pop-ups, possibly coming from other third-party websites.
It doesn’t really matter how exactly such TheHDvid-Codec V10 ads are presented in your browser. The truth is that they’re equally annoying for all users to observe. If you would like to get rid of this adware from your system we recommend you to follow this tutorial below for thorough adware and malware elimination from your PC. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time if you require our assistance in the future. We will try to help you the best we can in malware and adware removal from your system!
Software for TheHDvid-Codec V10 adware automatic removal:
Important steps for TheHDvid-Codec V10 adware removal:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with TheHDvid-Codec V10 adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall TheHDvid-Codec V10 adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.