You may see brutal scam coming from pages like trkai.com or input-error.net. Note that these are not genuine alerts to help you. They are actually powered by the activity of adware in your computer. The purpose of these pop-ups is to scare you tremendously with the bunch of deceptive information and to force you to pay money in favor of the crooks.
Here is what these trkai.com and input-error.net pop-ups tell you once they appear:
The page at input-error.net says:
Warning! Popups are enabled on your computer!
Please Call Support as soon as possible to speak with an Official Technical Support agent who will scan your computer for viruses and spyware.
Toll Free at: (855) 572-8907
The Internet today is not a safe place. Even if your PC is furnished by the most well-know and reputable antispyware there is still no guarantee that it will be always safe to browse the web. You may see some dangerous websites engaged in distribution of adware, browser hijackers and other potentially unwanted applications. If installed, they could cause a lot of troubles for you, such as these input-error.net or trkai.com pop-ups.
Please follow the solution below to get rid of adware and fix its negative side effects with the help of a proven antispyware program called Plumbytes AntiMalware. Remove the infections detected by it and reset your browsers with its help.
Software to get rid of trkai.com pop-ups automatically.
Necessary steps to delete trkai.com pop-up windows automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing Plumbytes AntiMalware.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes AntiMalware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove input-error.net pop-ups automatically.
- Download Plumbytes AntiMalware via the download button above.
- Install the software and scan your system with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with input-error.net pop-ups:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes AntiMalware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes AntiMalware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes AntiMalware:
Detailed removal steps to delete related adware manually
Step 1. Uninstalling suspicious adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 operating system move the computer mouse towards the left bottom hot corner of Windows 8 screen and right-click on it. In Windows 8.1, simply right-click on the “Start” button. Then click on “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on suspicious adware with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing suspicious adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes AntiMalware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Plumbytes AntiMalware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.