Utorrent.inspsearch.com is a site that is related to a new browser hijacker. It causes problems with browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer mainly, even though other browsers might become affected by it as well. The problem primarily relates to the fact that the home page of your default browser is hijacked, being changed from your default one into utorrent.inspsearch.com. This guide is the solution you need to use to fix this issue with such amended settings of your browser.
If you have several browsers on your computer, not just one that you have set by default, then all of them will be altogether infected with utorrent.inspsearch.com.
Utorrent.inspsearch.com browser hijacker is typically installed to computers together with many other free programs. Obviously, it is clear from the name of this hijacker that if you install Utorrent tracker the chances are that you will automatically be offered to make utorrent.inspsearch.com as the home page of your browser. So, be careful when you deal with any free applications downloaded from online resources. Make sure you don’t bring any extras to your PC which are surely absolutely not necessary for you.
To browse the web through utorrent.inspsearch.com isn’t a very pleasant experience. First of all, the hijacked home page of your browser is typically burdened with a lot of annoying ads, which are absolutely disgusting and truly bring headache for you. Needless to mention, the search results obtained via this hijacker also often don’t meet the queries. This is why removal of this hijacker is quite an understandable thing to do right away.
Getting rid of utorrent.inspsearch.com malware on the startup of your browser can be done with the help of Plumbytes Anti-Malware. You will need to scan your PC with this software and then reset the settings of all your infected browsers as explained below.
Utorrent.inspsearch.com removal tool:
Detailed instructions to remove utorrent.inspsearch.com malware and reset your browser settings:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.