WdsManPro.exe is a special program which is currently running in the background of some PCs. You will not find it in the list of legally installed software, but it may be definitely the part of your computer. In this article you will find more information about this application, why exactly it is considered as dangerous and what can be done to get rid of it completely.
WdsManPro.exe may be installed into PCs along with certain browser hijackers, such as Oursurfing, Omniboxes, etc. The purpose of WdsManPro.exe is to protect these hijackers from easy removal by users. When one tries to manually change the home page of certain browser back to google.com or any other page, WdsManPro.exe will do its malicious job in restoring the parameters set by browser hijackers in a forced way.
The overwhelming majority of browser hijackers these days is by default integrated with the installers of other free software. To avoid the intrusion in the first place it is mandatory to pay the attention contained in the End User License Agreements of all free software you plan to make the part of your computer.
WdsManPro.exe can be removed with all other dangerous applications running in your computer with the help of a proven spyware removal tool called Plumbytes Anti-Malware. Full removal instructions are rendered in the remainder of this tutorial and will help you to clean your browsers from hijackers as well. Note that it is also necessary to reset your browsers with the recommended software, and this option is absolutely free.
Software to get rid of WdsManPro.exe automatically.
Important milestones to delete WdsManPro.exe automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove WdsManPro.exe automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with WdsManPro.exe:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.