Appearance of websearch.live in your browser on its startup is surely an unexpected even, isn’t it? You are not the only person who experiences this problem. The degree of websearch.live distribution is quite a tremendous one. Active Internet surfers from different world countries actually complain about this problem preventing them from using their PCs in an easy way.
Quick menu to help you navigate through websearch.live removal guide.
Websearch.live, as we’ve mentioned above, will appear whenever you start your browser. This page will be set in the home page of it. However, very soon after you actually open your Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera or Internet Explorer, you will be additionally redirected to a lot of malicious domains spreading adware and other potentially unwanted programs.
Websearch.live truly represents danger for your computer. Because of it your system may become infected with plenty of other even more serious infections, and yo will surly regret about not removing this junk program on a timely basis. The problem is that the hijacker amends the Desktop shortcuts (icons) of your browsers. Even if you attempt to change the home pages in a common way, you will still face the problem of websearch.live redirection.
How can a person actually avoid the cases of websearch.live penetration into the system? This is surely a good question. The point is that very often this hijacker is integrated with many other free programs. So, if you are one of such persons, make sure you always pay close attention whenever you install freeware into your system. It is mandatory that you read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) carefully, because this will help you to uncheck all unwanted third-party programs from becoming the part of your computer. Those people who don’t read these accompanying documents will eventually end up installing a lot of junk applications into their PCs, including websearch.live hijacker.
Websearch.live can be removed very well by scanning your PC with proven anti-spyware program. You will need to get rid of all the infections it finds (with its full registered version) and to reset your browsers with its help. All these steps are set forth in the guide below.
Websearch.live removal instructions.
Instructions to clean Windows computers.
This slider below shows how to use Anti-Malware Pro 2017 for websearch.live detection and removal:
- Download Anti-Malware Pro 2017 via the download button below:
- Install the application and start it. The program will automatically begin scanning your computer.
- Once the scanning is completed, click on “Remove Threats“.
- Purchase the full version of the software.
- Check your email to retrieve your license key.
- Enter the license key in the respective section, then activate the software.
- With registered version of the program, get rid of all malware from your PC.
- Repeat scanning if necessary.
Solution to protect your computer from getting contaminated with websearch.live and similar threats in the future:
With millions of malicious applications currently in the web people definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have avoided all negative side effects related to unwanted intrusion of adware with the help of Anti-Malware Pro 2017, so we strongly advise that you buy Anti-Malware Pro 2017 now!
Instructions to clean Mac computers.
- Download Combo Cleaner for your Mac by clicking on the “Download Now” button below.
- You will be redirected to the App Store:
- Install the application and start it.
- Wait until Combo Cleaner downloads new updates (mandatory step):
- Once updates are downloaded and installed, click on “Start Combo Scan” button:
- To enable full functionality of Combo Cleaner and in order to delete detected malware, click on “Upgrade to Premium and Remove” button:
After you eliminate websearch.live hijacker it is mandatory to apply additional manual fixes to clean your browsers from malware traces.
- In Google Chrome, click on the menu button in the upper-right part of the screen which either looks like three vertical dots. Scroll down to the bottom of the drop-down menu and click on "Settings" (as shown in one of the images above).
- Select "Extensions" in the left part of the window. Uncheck suspicious extension, then click on the Trash icon next to it.
- WARNING. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove malware from Google Chrome did not help. When in Google Chrome settings mode, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Show advanced settings".
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Reset settings" button.
- In the pop-up window, click on "Reset".
- In Mozilla Firefox, click on the icon that looks in the form of three horizontal lines in the upper-right section of the browser window. Click on "Add-ons".
- Click on the "Extensions" tab in the left part of the windows. Check suspicious extensions. If you identify them, click on "Disable", then on "Remove".
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove infection from Mozilla Firefox did not help. Click on the icon that looks in the form of three horizontal lines in the upper-right section of Mozilla Firefox and select the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Troubleshooting information" in the slide-out menu.
- Select the "Refresh Firefox" button at the top right of the new web page.
- Finally, click on "Refresh Firefox" again to confirm the action.
- Click on Internet Explorer settings icon in the upper-right part of the browser in the form of a gear-wheel. Select "Manage add-ons".
- Find suspicious toolbar or extension. Click on it (make it highlighted). Then click on "Disable" button related to this particular toolbar or extension.
- NOTE. Final optional steps. Use these steps only if the above-mentioned methods to remove malware from Internet Explorer did not help. Click on Internet Explorer settings icon in the upper-right part of the browser in the form of a gear-wheel. Select "Internet Options".
- Select "Advanced" tab, then click on "Reset".
- Select appropriate reset options, then click on "Reset".
- Click on "Opera" menu in the upper-right part of the browser. Choose "Extensions", then click on "Manage extensions".
- If you detect anything suspicious, disable and delete it.
- Step 1. Click on "Safari" menu, then go to "Preferences".
- Step 2. In the "Extensions" tab, locate suspicious extensions and click on "Uninstall".
- Step 3. In Safari menu, select "Clear history" and click on "Clear History again".
- Step 4. Get back to Safari menu, then click on "Preferences".
- Step 5. Click on "Privacy" tab, then choose "Manage Website Data...".
- Step 6. Click on "Remove All", then on "Done".