Websearch.searchbomb.info is a brand new browser hijacker developed by some people who don’t care about rendering decent search results for users. What they have in mind is simply earning money through display of all kinds of ads on the start page websearch.searchbomb.info. This site is revealed in every new search tab opened by user.
Websearch.searchbomb.info hijacker may attack any browser, but primarily this occurs with Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Surely, this is a very primitive search engine which simply steals search results from other search giants, such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
If you discover your browser to be hijacked with websearch.searchbomb.info then you need to find ways of its immediate removal. However, this is also a serious sign for you to be careful whenever you go online. This hijacker doesn’t come to PCs by itself. Most often it is installed together with some other program which user downloads online. There are many of such free applications, however, the fact is that they’re often bundled with a lot of other extras and absolutely not necessary tools. So, whenever you download anything from online – especially if this is a free program – make sure you carefully read what you’re going to install together with this program.
Removal of websearch.searchbomb.info can’t be done regularly. You will not find its uninstaller, regretfully. So, the best idea is to get rid of this kind of malware automatically with the help of the program recommended by us below. If you have difficulties or problems doing so – please let us know.
Automatic instructions to get rid of websearch.searchbomb.info and reset your browser settings:
- Through your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the link below.
- Scan your computer and remove all detected adware files and registry entries.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings”:":
- Give your permission to reset your browser settings by clicking “Yes“:
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.