Websearch.searchguru.info is a new browser hijacker. It attacks PCs as a consequence of user installing some other program, mainly among those distributed online for free. Once inside it hijacks the startup page of your browser and becomes its default search engine. Use these recommendations to uninstall websearch.searchguru.info from your infected computer.
The hijacker attacks browser like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox mainly. The problem is that you can’t really uninstall it easily. You will not find it in the list of the add-ons of your browser, neither will you find it in the Control Panel of your PC where you could uninstall legitimate programs easily. This is all because of the malicious character of this computer infection, which is fairly classified as a potentially unwanted program.
This is the screenshot of websearch.searchguru.info browser hijacker:
To perform online search for anything via websearch.searchguru.info is a waste of time. This is a very primitive search engine which cannot render relevant search results. Plus, the home page of your browser hijacked by websearch.searchguru.info also displays a lot of misleading ads which could easily lead you to compromised web-sites which in their turn can infect your system even more.
We believe the best decision for you is to get rid of websearch.searchguru.info from your computer. You may do it automatically with the help of Plumbytes Anti-Malware as explained below.
Automatic instructions to get rid of websearch.searchguru.info malware and reset your browser settings:
- Through your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the link below.
- Scan your computer and remove all detected adware files and registry entries.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings”:":
- Give your permission to reset your browser settings by clicking “Yes“:
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.