WinSaber.exe is a malicious process related to performance of certain nasty browser hijackers currently enabled and running in your computer. It is quite likely that the hijacker belongs to the ELEX virus family, which stands for a group of potentially unwanted programs developed in China and launched for distribution in the world wide web.
WinSaber.exe may be seen as an active process when you open the Task Manager in your computer. You will see this process as running, however, the chances are that your computer will be full of many other totally useless and even malicious applications. All of them have in mind to protect you from removing those nasty hijackers from being deleted by users.
For example, you may try to change the home page of your browser to start with google.com, or some other decent start page of your choice. The problem though is that WinSaber.exe will do its malicious job in restoring those unwanted settings back for your PC and your browsers.
It is a notable fact that WinSaber.exe malware may be brought into PCs along with some other cost-free programs. You may eventually end up facing your system to be full of other totally useless programs and your system will start freezing horribly. It is definitely true that your existing anti-virus tool failed to do its job when it allowed WinSaber.exe to enter your system. We suggest that you immediately follow this removal guide below to delete malware from your PC automatically using a proven anti-malware program as explained in the rest of the tutorial and through resetting your browsers with its help.
Tool to get rid of WinSaber.exe virus automatically.
Important milestones to get rid of WinSaber.exe trojan automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to eliminate WinSaber.exe malware automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with WinSaber.exe badware:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
As soon as this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.