Yoursites123 is a new browser hijacker which normally infects browsers Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When you start either of these browsers, you will discover that the page yoursites123.com is now set in their home pages. The purpose of this hijacker is to perform the role of spyware and adware in your computer. So, the quicker you eliminate it, the better.
Yoursites123 is currently spread actively in the web through its integration with many other cost-free programs. Sometimes users find extremely useful programs and might decide to install them straight away. There’s a danger in such manner of action. In many cases these free programs are by default bundled with all kinds of additional extras which you definitely do not need. However, some people fail to be duly careful. So, they click on Next or I agree buttons, without actually understanding what exactly they agree with.
Yoursites123 is installed after users fail to be duly careful and permit its installer to be executed. Then the infection enters all widely used browsers and starts causing unwanted redirections through random web pages. As a result, the PC may become even more infected with malware, adware and other potentially unwanted software.
Typically Yoursites123 is not a simple hijacker. It cannot be deleted just with a few mouse clicks. It normally goes protected by many additional programs, which are equally malicious. For example, the service called SSFK.exe is used to defend Yoursites123 virus. When you try to manually change the home page of your browser int google.com or some other page you prefer, this SSFK.exe malware will do its job in restoring the settings introduced by the hijacker. So, when you start your browser next time, you will again and again see Yoursites123 to appear.
Removal of Yoursites123 is a challenge for many anti-virus programs today. Many of them claim to be powerful, but only few are really effective. We suggest that you choose a powerful malware removal application named Plumbytes Anti-Malware to combat malware in your PC and to specifically delete Yoursites123 hijacker from it. What you will need to do is to delete the infections it finds with its full registered version and to reset your browsers with its help.
Software to get rid of Yoursites123 automatically.
Important milestones to delete Yoursites123 automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove Yoursites123 automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with Yoursites123:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.