Searches7 is a malicious software fairly classified as browser hijacker. These days it attacks many PCs and infects the majority of browsers, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. As a result, there are problems of persistent redirections of all user’s queries through 7searches.org domain. This guide is dedicated to effective removal of this disgusting virus from your system.
Searches7 is distributed in the web today through other free applications. You might find some beneficial application and decide to install it. However, whenever you do so, make sure you pay close attention to what other extras you’re suggested by such installers to make the part of your PC. If you read about Searches7 hijacker, don’t trust any deceptive information this junkware reports about itself.
The purpose of Searches7 hijacker is to earn money through displaying a lot of third-party content in the home page of your browser hijacked by 7searches.org. You may either see a lot of intrusive ads, or to face some sponsored links on the top of pseudo search results redirected through this hijacker. Even if you don’t see ads or sponsored links, this hijacker may collect a lot of your personal information you specify through online queries. As a result, this data may be later on used for various purposes related to intrusive online advertisement through your browser, which may be infected with other programs classified as adware.
In the first place, there’s no any point in looking for the information through Searches7 hijacker. This will not help you to find the information you need in the world wide web. As we’ve said, the pseudo search results redirected through 7searches.org may be accompanied by a lot of intrusive ads and third-party links. This all makes your browsing as a truly very annoying experience.
We do recommend that you get rid of Searches7 hijacker from your browser as soon as you identify its presence in your system. This can be done very well automatically by following the uninstall guidelines set forth below. This implies scanning of your PC with a reliable antimalware tool Plumbytes Anti-Malware, removing all detected infections (with its full registered version), and resetting your browser with its help. In case you need more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
Software necessary for Searches7 automatic removal:
Important milestones for Searches7 automatic removal:
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this browser hijacker.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after Searches7 virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button:
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your computer now.
Searches7 detailed manual (free) removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling Searches7 from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Searches7 are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Searches7. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on the item related to this malicious program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Searches7. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click it with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing Searches7 from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of Searches7 virus from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove Searches7 from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to Searches7 and other unwanted malware and potentially unwanted programs installed on your PC.