Ahi.couprbi.com is a new malicious domain engaged in distribution of many useless adware, browser hijackers and potentially unwanted programs. You might not see this domain name to be displayed directly as a pop-up in your browser, however, it may cause redirection of your browser to a lot of other malicious domains. In their turn, they will sooner or later display a lot of faulty and deceptive information, which may cause you to installing junkware into your computer.
Ahi.couprbi.com website displays its pop-ups through some adware, which is already the part of your PC. It is quite a rare fact for you to see this pop-up window in a clean PC. Most often its occurrence is caused by some malicious applications already installed in your system.
How can a regular PC users like you avoid such pop-ups from coming up in the particular browser? First of all, it is important for you to be careful whenever you surf the web and especially when you install free applications into your system. The majority of adware, browser hijackers and PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Programs) are distributed together with other freeware you might decide to install into your computer. Hence, please read carefully what other extras you’re suggested to make the part of your system in addition to the initial software of your choice.
It is a good recommendation that you always carefully read the EULAs (End User’s License Agreements) of all free programs you’re going to install into your system. If you read about some extras you don’t want to be brought to your PC, then please always choose the option of a custom or advanced installation, where you may uncheck these additional offers from being installed into your system.
So, what to do if your browser has already become infected by adware, which now displays all such ahi.couprbi.com pop-ups? We recommend you to scan your computer with a reliable antimalware tool called Plumbytes Anti-Malware, which will help you to detect and remove all possible infections from your computer. Please follow this guide below, and if you need more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
Software for automatic removal of ahi.couprbi.com pop-ups:
Important steps for removal of ahi.couprbi.com pop-ups caused by adware:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions to get rid of ahi.couprbi.com pop-ups
Step 1. Uninstalling any suspicious adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected by adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware which might cause annoying pop-ups. To do it, in Windows XP click on “Remove” button related to such adware. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on this adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click on “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click on “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing suspicious adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click on “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.