The domain www-searching.com is yet another website related to a potentially unwanted program known as browser hijacker. Today it may attack the majority of browsers, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. In case you see this site www-searching.com in the home page of your browser, then surely something is wrong with it and you need to fix this issue as soon as possible.
This browser hijacker related to www-searching.com site comes to PCs along with many other free programs. There are some users among us who are extremely active in downloading and installing a lot of freeware into their PCs. Surely, this is their personal choice, however, they all need to pay close attention to what other free applications they’re going to make as a part of their PCs in addition to the main programs of their choice. It is a good practice for all users to carefully read the EULAs (End User’s License Agreements) of all free applications, making sure that they don’t install any unwanted extras. So, if you read about such useless third-party software you don’t want, then make sure you select the option of a custom or advanced installation, instead of the standard one. This will hlp you to uncheck www-searching.com from being installed into your browser.
Technically, www-searching.com isn’t a virus, but it isn’t a good program either. We personally don’t like such an intrusive way of software installation used by this hijacker. Furthermore, we don’t consider this hijacker to be some decent search engine. Most often it simply steals search results from other genuine search engines and then claims that they were delivered to users by means of its own engine, which is an outrageous lie.
In case you’ve discovered recently that www-searching.com has become the part of your browser, then we recommend you to immediately undertake all the necessary measures set forth below, which will help you to remove it from your computer. Please follow this guide below, which implies automatic removal of this hijacker with the help of the reliable antimalware tool called Plumbytes Anti-Malware. What you will simply need to do is to download and install this software, and then simply to reset your browser with its help. This automatic method for removal of browser hijackers is very well explained in the guide below. If you need more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
Software necessary for www-searching.com automatic removal:
Important milestones for www-searching.com automatic removal:
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this browser hijacker.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after www-searching.com removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button:
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your computer now.
www-searching.com detailed manual (free) removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling www-searching.com from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with www-searching.com are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall www-searching.com. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on the item related to this malicious program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall www-searching.com. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click it with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing www-searching.com from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of www-searching.com virus from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove www-searching.com from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to www-searching.com and other unwanted malware and potentially unwanted programs installed on your PC.