Bitsecurity.exe is not a new program. This is a virus process related to the rogue antispyware application called Internet Security 2013. The program is extremely malicious because it has in mind to trick users into buying the rogue. This is why it runs bogus system scans each time you turn the PC on and reports the multitude of fake threats to scare you into thinking your system is in danger. In reality, the odds are that Internet Security 2013 virus is the only infection that deserves to be deleted because it does dwell on your system. For effective removal of Internet Security virus one needs to first stop its virus process titled as bitsecurity.exe.
Bitsecurity.exe virus process does a lot of unpleasant things for a regular computer users. Once this process is active user cannot do anything with his/her computer as far as using executable programs is concerned. No matter which application you try to use the file you attempt to start will be reported by Internet Security virus as infected with W32/Blaster.worm (obviously fake threat).
Getting rid of Internet Security fake antivirus is possible through various methods. Some users prefer to get rid of this malicious program manually. By the way, you may use this guide if you’re interested in manual removal of this hoax. In order to uninstall Internet Security 2013 automatically we recommend you to follow the instructions on termination of bitsecurity.exe virus process and subsequent complete elimination of the rogue with the help of our recommended security software called Plumbytes Anti-Malware as clearly explained below.
- Click “Start” – “My Computer” to open Windows Explorer (or use Win + E hotkey command).
- In the address line type this text – http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and press “Enter“.
- Save explorer.exe to your Desktop (the name for the file will be explorer.exe (or just explorer).
- Run “explorer.exe” by clicking the file and giving your consent to execute the file after the following message comes up:
- In the respective field type the name of the exact virus which attacked your computer. In our case we specified “Internet Security”. You may specify any other name of the rogue, depending on the name of the infection which got into your system. Make sure that you specify the window title correctly. Click “Scan“.
- The program will find the infection and will give the suggestion to kill its core process:
- You may click “Yes” if you do agree to kill the process of this malware.
- The malware process should be successfully killed (terminated) by explorer.exe).
Bitsecurity.exe virus process termination:
Important! The virus process has only been killed. Whereas the malware called Internet Security hasn’t been removed. If you reboot your PC it will come up again. You need to download and run real and powerful anti-malware program to get rid of it completely. You may do it with Plumbytes Anti-Malware that can be downloaded below.