In this article we explain how to remove dalesearch.com as the start page of your browser. Dalesearch is a new browser hijacker that can easily penetrate into computer and make itself integrated with your default browser. As a result, all your search queries will be permanently redirected via dalesearch.com as a new search engine, and whenever you open your browser you will encounter same page dalesearch.com as the home or start page page of it. Do you find this unauthorized or hidden software intrusion as a pleasant experience? Well, most probably, not at all. Please remain with us as we continue explaining the milestones of Dalesearch removal.
Generally, the reason why dalesearch.com exists is because it brings huge money for its owners. Of course, this potentially unwanted program will never speak of itself as browser hijacker or virus. It will mention that its mission is to improve your search experience by combining search results retrieved from various search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo. Yet, this is just the nice wrapping of it. Inside you can unveil a lot of traps which can be dangerous or at least undesirable to remain on your system.
The owners of dalesearch.com typically offer this hijacker for users to be installed through bundled software downloads and subsequent installations. So, be very careful when you download and install certain free or partially free application you’ve downloaded online. Always read the installation instructions carefully, making sure you don’t install any other extras like dalesearch.com.
Dalesearch.com presents various advertisements that promote all sorts or goods and services together with the search results that got redirected through it. Because of this search engine redirection users experience considerable slowdown of their computer. In addition, these ads displayed together with the search results don’t really relate to the items searched by user. As a result, to have your browser hijacked with dalesearch.com is truly annoying.
In order to uninstall dalesearch.com from your browser we recommend you to scan your system with our malware-cleaning utility called Plumbytes Anti-Malware. Please follow the instructions below. As an alternative solution you may remove Dalesearch manually as explained in the very bottom section of this article.
Automatic uninstall instructions:
- Through your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the link below.
- Scan your computer and remove all detected adware files and registry entries.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Give your permission to reset your browser settings by clicking “Yes“:
- You will encounter the following message:
Example of removal in similar YouTube video:
Manual removal instructions:
How to remove Search the web (DaleSearch) and New Tab Search in Google Chrome:
- Start Chrome and go to the Google Chrome Menu.
- Click on Settings. Find the selection for On startup, then choose Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click on Set Pages and delete the DaleSearch page from the list.
- Go back to the Settings screen and select Manage search engines. If you see DaleSearch as a default search change it and click Make Default. Then click on Done.
- Finally go back to the Settings page one more time and click on Extensions. Remove unwanted DaleSearch extensions from the list.
How to remove DaleSearch Toolbar and Search the web (DaleSearch) in Mozilla Firefox.
- Start Mozilla Firefox and go to the Firefox Menu.
- Select Add-Ons, then select Extensions. From the extensions menu click the Disable button next to DaleSearch. Go back to the main browser page.
- Click on the small icon where you can select your search engine on the top corner of the browser page. At the bottom of the list, select Manage Search Engines.
- Select DaleSearch, click the Remove button, then Click OK.
- Return to the Firefox Menu. Select Options and under the General Tab reset the startup Homepage.
- Back in the browser type about config into the address bar and then hit Enter. A warning pop up will appear. Click the button to continue.
- In the search field type DaleSearch. When the result appears right click on it and then click Reset.
- Shut down Firefox and restart it.
How to remove Toolbar and Search the web (DaleSearch) in Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Control Panel from the Windows Start Menu.
- On the Control Panel select Uninstall a Program. Find DaleSearch. Select it and click the Uninstall button.
- Start Internet Explorer. Click on the Menu icon and select Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions. Uninstall any unwanted programs related to DaleSearch by clicking on the program name and clicking on the Disable button.
- On the left hand side of the Manage Ad-ons screen select Search providers. Choose a default search engine. Then select DaleSearch and click Remove button to uninstall it.