Yoursearchresults.biz is a browser hijacker targeting all widely used browsers today. The attack of it is directed at changing the home page of browsers and modifying their default search engine. When users start looking for the information through the search bar in their browser, the search queries will be redirected through yoursearchresults.biz. But the problem is that the search results will not be relevant to initial search queries.
Yoursearchresults.biz may be installed together with some free software. Are you the person who regularly or occasionally looks for some free video codecs, mp3 players, pdf converters and other excellent programs at sites like CNet.com, Soft32.com, etc.? If so, do you know that even these reputable resources are involved in spreading adware and browser hijackers using the method called “bundling”? This is when certain freeware installer suggest you to make some other applications the part of your computer by default. Note that this is your personal responsibility to be careful not to allow such concealed installations to take place in your computer.
Yoursearchresults.biz may hijack most popular browsers after users fail to be attentive. As a result, Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and other popular browsers may start suggesting you to begin your search with yoursearchresults.biz. Additionally, you may see a lot of annoying advertisements displayed in the home page of your hijacked browser and/or together with those pseudo search results obtained through this redirection.
We urge you to be careful and not to tolerate yoursearchresults.biz in your computer. The hijacker is simply not designed to assist you in finding relevant content in the web. It has been also elaborated to perform the role of spyware in your PC through collecting the information about your browsing preferences and transferring it to third parties. As you see now, it is definitely not safe to keep this application enabled in your system.
Removal of yoursearchresults.biz is a feasible assignment for powerful programs, such as Plumbytes Anti-Malware. You may scan the system with its full version and make your system and your browsers absolutely clean. The last but not the least, it will be necessary to reset all your browsers using the free built-in module of Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
Software to get rid of yoursearchresults.biz automatically.
Important milestones to delete yoursearchresults.biz automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove yoursearchresults.biz automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with yoursearchresults.biz:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.