MyBrowser is a potentially unwanted application, even through it is a real browser built on the Chromium open source project. Depending on the installation date, its release might be specified as MyBrowser version 39.5.2171.95, or in a little bit different way. It is often integrated with installers of some other free applications. The MyBrowser Authors advertise it as “a web browser built for speed, simplicity, and security”. None of these promises of MyBrowser are really kept by it.
Because of MyBrowser the computer and especially this browser will function extremely slow. This is because it consumes many system resources and as a result causes high CPU usage.
Likewise, there is nothing simple in MyBrowser. When you start looking for any information through it you will instead see plenty of advertisement banners marked as “Powered by MyBrowser 1.0.2V09.11” or “Brought by MyBrowser 1.0.2V09.11“, “Ads by MyBrowser 1.0.2V09.11“.
Finally, there is nothing secure in MyBrowser program. The application has been designed specifically to collect the information about your browsing preferences. When you make certain queries through it, this data is gathered and transferred to third parties for various malicious purposes, most often associated to further distribution of potentially unwanted software and adware. Due to several processes of this unwanted program active, users find it really difficult to get rid of it manually. We propose that you scan the computer with Plumbytes Anti-Malware to delete this infection from your computer automatically.
Software to get rid of MyBrowser automatically.
Important milestones to delete MyBrowser automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove MyBrowser automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with MyBrowser:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.