Enter Voyage Ads popping up in your browser prove that the computer is infected with a serious adware infection. It penetrated into the computer using different hazardous methods and now is a part of it. You will see many negative consequences related to installation of this adware. There will be various intrusive “Ads by Enter Voyage“, also marked as “brought by Enter Voyage” or “powered by Enter Voyage” to pop up out of the blue while you surf the web.
Enter Voyage Ads typically do not represent any valuable information that would be worth clicking. They only lead users to thousands of dangerous places in the Internet. In some rare case these advertisements might be relevant to your search queries made previously through the default browser. But this fact does not mean that Enter Voyage adware tries to help you. It only hunts for your clicks, since the more clicks you make on its ads, the more profit is generated for the people who stand behind it. So, in this guide you will find helpful information to remove Enter Voyage Ads completely.
Enter Voyage adware removal menu:
- Recommended software to remove adware automatically.
- Resetting browser settings after automatic removal of adware.
- Video explaining how to reset your browsers affected by adware.
- Tutorial to remove adware manually.
- How to prevent your PC from being reinfected.
Enter Voyage adware has been noticed to be bundled with some free programs. Definitely, it is the sole responsibility of each particular users not to allow any of such concealed installations to take place in the particular computer. Whenever you find some cost-free software and decide to install it, make sure you first select the option of a custom (advanced) installation to prevent intrusion of all sorts of dangerous applications to be installed into your computer by default. Finally, to remove Enter Voyage Ads, please refer to the uninstall guide below.
Software to get rid of Enter Voyage automatically.
Important milestones to delete Enter Voyage automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove Enter Voyage Ads automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with Enter Voyage adware:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to uninstall Enter Voyage adware manually
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Enter Voyage adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 operating system move the computer mouse towards the left bottom hot corner of Windows 8 screen and right-click on it. In Windows 8.1, simply right-click on the “Start” button. Then click on “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Enter Voyage adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on this adware with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.