Live Start Page is a browser hijacker changing the home page of the majority of browsers into my.parallaxsearch.com. Once this hijacker is enabled, users start facing Live Start Page when opening every new search tab. However, not many people are actually satisfied with such amendments. This is why we have prepared a good and working guide that will help you to remove the hijacker off your PC.
When you make some queries through my.parallaxsearch.com you will get the results delivered by css.infospace.com search engine. This search engine is also actively used by some other browser hijackers. Live Start Page may be integrated (bundled) by default with the installers of some other free programs. It is even available on Chrome Web Store. But this does not mean that the methods of its promotion in the rest of the Internet are always safe. Quite to the contrary, in fact. You may notice that very often free programs offering additional software installations tell about such extras in small print letters, thus performing the trick of forcing users to download and install a lot of total junk into their computers.
We recommend you not to look for the information through my.parallaxsearch.com, Live Start Search or css.infospace. You had better get back to Google as the most reliable and powerful search engine. To fix your PC and your browsers infected by my.parallaxsearch.com we recommend that you scan your system with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, remove all detected infections (with its full registered version) and reset your browsers with its help as explained below.
Software to get rid of Live Start Page automatically.
Important milestones to delete Live Start Page automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove Live Start Page automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with Live Start Page:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.