Viceice.com browser hijacker is a nasty piece of infection currently infecting many computers connected to the Internet. It causes a lot unwanted redirections of browser to random pages through displaying intrusive pop-up windows located on the home page of the hijacked browser. Also, the search results obtained through this hijacker may be additionally mixed by various sponsored links leading to unsafe places in the Internet.
Viceice.com infection is currently spread in the Internet through integration with many other free programs. At all times users should pay close attention to what exactly they are going to install into their PCs in addition to the initial program of their selection. Otherwise their failure to be careful may result in intrusion of viceice.com and other dangerous programs into PCs.
Of course, speaking about viceice.com we cannot say that this is some serious malware infection. Nevertheless, this is not a good application either. Its only mission is to implant as many PCs as possible and then to cause various unwanted redirections to random pages in the web.
Typically PCs infected with viceice.com virus may be additionally loaded with all sorts of dangerous or potentially unwanted applications. The quicker users get rid of them, the better. We recommend you to follow the removal solution set forth below to remove this hijacker automatically from your computer by means of a reliable spyware removal tool called Plumbytes Anti-Malware. You will need to remove all the infections it finds (with its full registered version) and to reset your browsers with its help. These important milestones are explained in the remainder of this guide below.
Software to get rid of Viceice.com browser hijacker automatically.
Important milestones to delete Viceice.com automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove Viceice.com automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with Viceice.com infection:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.