HD4Good is a new quite disgusting adware currently attacking all major browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. You will notice that the name of this adware will be shown in the list of legally installed applications of your computer. For example, the name of it may be titled as “HD4Good 0.95.70”, or slightly modified. Plus, you will definitely notice this adware to be displayed in the list of add-ons (extensions) of your browser.
HD4Good adware removal menu:
- Recommended software to remove adware automatically.
- Resetting browser settings after automatic removal of adware.
- Video explaining how to reset your browsers affected by adware.
- Tutorial to remove adware manually.
- How to prevent your PC from being reinfected.
There will be many negative consequences of HD4Good in your system. For example, you may see a lot of ads marked as “brought by HD4Good”, “powered by HD4Good”, or simply “Ads by HD4Good”. These ads will generally not furnish you with any decent information worth paying attention to. In other words, HD4Good As are often quite irrelevant to what you’re looking for online.
On the other cases, some of these Ads by HD4Good may be relevant when you visit various e-commerce websites, such as Walmart, Ebay, Bestbuy, Amazon, etc. The purpose of this adware is to earn money through your PC by displaying various ads and sponsored links in your browser, mainly through the websites you use for online shopping. So, when you click on such ads or buy anything through them, this is the moment when the people who stand behind this adware get their profit.
On the other hand, HD4Good adware will not really help you to save more money from your online shopping. You may notice that because of this adware your browser works extremely slow. This is because of high CPU usage caused by it. The adware consumes a lot of system resources from your PC and makes your entire system to function extremely difficult. Sometimes your computer may even freeze as a result of this adware inside.
To sum up, we recommend you to immediately remove this junk application from your system by scanning your system with a reliable antispyware program. The best way to do it is to scan you system with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, the reliable antimalware application. You will need to remove all the infections it finds (with its full registered version) and to reset your browsers with its help. In case you need more assistance on our part, please feel free to get in touch with us at any time of your convenience.
Software to get rid of HD4Good automatically.
Important milestones to delete HD4Good automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove HD4Good automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with HD4Good:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to uninstall HD4Good manually
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with HD4Good adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 operating system move the computer mouse towards the left bottom hot corner of Windows 8 screen and right-click on it. In Windows 8.1, simply right-click on the “Start” button. Then click on “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall HD4Good adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on this adware with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.