Process called ihpmServer.exe is the part of many PCs today. Based on through analysis of this program made by our team, ihpmServer.exe is interconnected with several nasty browser hijackers, such as Omniboxes, Oursurfing, Tohotweb, etc. By the way, this application is directly related to another virus previously reviewed by us called Raydld.exe.
Presence of ihpmServer.exe in the computer may be traced through the Task Manager program. You may find this process as running and right-click on it with the PC mouse. This will bring you directly to the folder called RayDld.
The purpose of ihpmServer.exe is to prevent you from removing these nasty browser hijackers in an easy way. When you try to manually change the home page of your browser back to google.com or any other page you prefer, the malware will do its malicious job in restoring the settings specified by the hijacker previously.
To get rid of Oursurfing, Omniboxes and other nasty similar trojan horses from your PC you will first need to delete ihpmServer.exe from the system. The best way to do it is to scan the system with a proven malware removal tool called Plumbytes Anti-Malware. You will need to get rid of all the infections it finds and to reset your browsers with its help. Alternatively, you may find the video guide explaining free removal of this program. Feel free to contact us for further help when you need it.
Software to get rid of ihpmServer.exe automatically.
Important milestones to delete ihpmServer.exe automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove ihpmServer.exe automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with ihpmServer.exe:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.