Application called raydld.exe is malicious since it is related to several browser hijackers. The purpose of raydld.exe is to protect these hijackers from being deleted by users. Just as an example, raydld.exe can be installed together with oursurfing.com, omniboxes.com, tohotweb.com and other similar hijackers.
Once the above-mentioned hijackers are installed, raydld.exe will start running as soon as you open your browser. You will notice this process as active when you open Task Manager and right-click on it. By the way, you will be able to open the containing folder where this application is located.
You might think that raydld.exe does not represent danger for your PC, but this is not exactly so. When you try to clean your browser from those hijackers mentioned above, raydld.exe will do its malicious job in restoring the hijackers back in your system.
Raydld.exe and other related infections can be deleted manually by following this uninstall video guide:
However, the recommendations mentioned in the video above do not help in removal of other malware and browser hijackers from your computer. You are recommended to scan your system with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, remove all the infections it finds with its registered copy and to reset your browsers with its help. Automatic removal steps are set forth in the tutorial below.
Software to get rid of raydld.exe automatically.
Important milestones to delete raydld.exe automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove raydld.exe automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with raydld.exe:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.