Following this tutorial will help you to get rid of playanyfile.com pop-up windows from your browser. Note that this problem most likely would occur with browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. This trouble of persistent pop-ups is caused by the performance of certain nasty adware in your computer. The Internet today is full of various adware samples that have in mind to make you click on their pushy ads. Very often these ads are accompanied by various strange pop-up windows leading you to various third-party websites or even to download or all sorts of doubtful programs. Definitely, you need to be aware of them and to stay away from proceeding with their misleading offers.
This particular website, i.e. playanyfile.com, has the same cruel thing in its mind. The mission of it is to make you really scared about the state of your PC. It will report various invented problems to you and will tell you about the need to download and install all kinds of useless programs supposedly to fix your computer. In reality, by downloading and installing them you’re actually bringing another PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Programs) into your computer.
The massive spread of adware today is explained by these PUPs being bundled by default with many other cost-free applications. Some users today are very active in downloading and installing freeware into their computers. Yet, they often fail to notice important details presented in the installers of these cost-free applications. Some users just blindly click on “Next” and “I agree” buttons, without actually understanding what they agree with. Then they see a lot of strange and obviously unwanted amendments introduced into their browsers. Very often they become infected with adware, browser hijackers and other totally useless programs.
Situation in your PC infected by adware could become even worse if you actually click on such playanyfile.com pop-ups and proceed with their deceptive instructions. Your system may become even more infected with all sorts of malicious programs. As a result, you will surely regret that you actually clicked on such pop-ups that came up out of the blue. To sum up, we do recommend you to scan your system with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, the reliable antimalware program capable of detecting and removing the most serious computer viruses. You will also need to reset your browsers with its help. In case you need more help on our part, please feel free to get in touch with is without hesitation.
Software for automatic removal of playanyfile.com pop-ups:
Important steps for removal of playanyfile.com pop-ups caused by adware:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions to get rid of playanyfile.com pop-ups
Step 1. Uninstalling any suspicious adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected by adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware which might cause annoying pop-ups. To do it, in Windows XP click on “Remove” button related to such adware. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on this adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click on “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click on “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing suspicious adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click on “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.