PC Medic is nothing but a new potentially unwanted program with the worst of the goals. Its primary and so far the only purpose i to make you purchase its so-called full version. In fact, this is a bogus antivirus tool that cannot defend your system from real security vulnerability and malware attacks. Adhering to this article will help you to remove PC Medic PUP from your PC once and for all.
PC Medic penetrates into computers illegally, without paying attention to user’s opinion and without even letting him/her know about its installation. Usually the installation takes place through the method called bundling. Once the hoax is inside, the malware prepares the bogus scanning of your system and then claims the large number of bogus (invented) infections supposedly to be detected by it on your PC. This is all arranged by it in order to implement the ultimate plan of this hoax – to make you waste your funds for its so-called full version, which is absolutely good for nothing, by the way.
If you’ve mistakenly purchased PC Medic hoax, they this is the total waste of your money. This application will not assist you in times you really require reliable anti-virus defense. Once real threats do get into your workstation, this malware will neither warn you about them nor will undertake any attempt to terminate the virus interference. In order to get rid of PC Medic scam from your workstation please refer to the uninstall tips rendered below.
Recommended software to delete PC Medic from your PC.
Detailed steps to delete PC Medic infection.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via the download button above.
- Execute the installer and install the software.
- The program with its trial version will begin its scanning and malware detection process:
- At the end of scan the utility will give you the detailed list of all infections detected in your computer.
- Click on the “Remove Selected” button, then on “Activate now“:
- Purchase the software license. Once Plumbytes Anti-Malware is purchased, specify your license key and click on “Activate” button:
- Click on “Remove Selected” again.
- The software will start its removal process.
- It is strongly advised that you restart your computer and repeat scanning with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after reboot.
How to prevent your PC from getting reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a cutting edge solution rendering excellent computer security and protection services for your entire system. With its full registered version your PC will be permanently protected from various computer infections, Trojan horses, malicious programs, browser hijackers, adware and other potentially unwanted applications. We recommend you to purchase its full registered version now to maintain your computer secure.