The site a2ztech.us is engaged in spreading brutal scam among various PCs today. Please be very careful not to trust any information you see through it. Share this information with your friends, colleagues and relatives who might have the same issue.
Here is what a2ztech.us pop-up window says:
Your email account has been temporarily suspended due to suspicious activity. This may be due to infections on your computer.
Please call 0800-610-1013 for immediate support!
Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs
So, try to imagine that you’re browsing the web and want to check your Yahoo Mail, and suddenly this a2ztech.us site pops up with its scary alert. What would you do in this case? Well, the pop-up tells you to make a phonecall to the phone number where you will supposedly be rendered assistance. In reality, this is yet another scam or trap, into which hackers want to push you.
If you actually call this number, you will hear people whose English isn’t the native language, with some strong accent of some sort. These guys will then try to connect to your PC and will tell you that the system you have is horribly infected with all sorts of viruses. Then they will tell you to purchase their premium services, which will cost several hundreds dollars. This is their only plan, and whatever they do will not give you any benefit as far as fixing your PC is concerned.
The fact that such a2ztech.us pop-up windows came up in your PC truly mean that the computer you have is infected with adware, or some other potentially unwanted program. And this a2ztech.us pop-ups is a part of such adware. So, obviously, you must not trust any deceitful information it gives you. Instead, go ahead and scan your PC with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, the reliable antimalware tool, which will help you to eliminate this pop-up and remove all related adware from your system. In case you require more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
Software for automatic removal of a2ztech.us pop-ups:
Important steps for removal of a2ztech.us pop-ups caused by adware:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions to get rid of a2ztech.us pop-ups
Step 1. Uninstalling any suspicious adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected by adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware which might cause annoying pop-ups. To do it, in Windows XP click on “Remove” button related to such adware. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on this adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click on “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click on “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing suspicious adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click on “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.