The website aft.coupplayoff.com may produce a lot of annoying and dangerous pop-up windows in your browser. So, we can truly categorize it as malicious. On the other hand, there’s a danger in your PC already, since it is infected by some nasty adware already. In this tutorial we will help you to get rid of such aft.coupplayoff.com pop-ups and to remove all related adware effectively from your computer.
Keep in mind that all these aft.coupplayoff.com pop-up windows are totally misleading. They may tell you about various deals and offers in the Internet, or about some problems with your PC (fake problems). By clicking on such pop-ups you may be brought to a lot of third-party websites, which may infect your browser with other disgusting applications. Some of them may be fairly considered as serious computer infections.
To avoid the unwanted appearance of all such aft.coupplayoff.com pop-ups you need to make sure you always pay close attention to what applications you install into your computer. The point is that there are very many adware samples, which are by default bundled with a lot of junk software. If you don’t pay attention to the details of the installation wizard, then you may easily allow all such useless programs to become the part of your PC. This is what now causes such aft.coupplayoff.com pop-ups in your PC.
In order to delete such nasty pop-ups from your PC we strongly recommend that you follow this guide below, which will help you to remove any related adware from your system, both automatically and manually. In case you require our further assistance, please feel free to contact us at any time of your preference.
Software for automatic removal of aft.coupplayoff.com pop-ups:
Important steps for removal of aft.coupplayoff.com pop-ups caused by adware:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions to get rid of aft.coupplayoff.com pop-ups
Step 1. Uninstalling any suspicious adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected by adware are shut down (closed).
- Click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware which might cause annoying pop-ups. To do it, in Windows XP click on “Remove” button related to such adware. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on this adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click on “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click on “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing suspicious adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click on “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.