AdCleaner Ad PopWindow Application (32 bit) is a malicious program related to MPC AdCleaner potentially unwanted software, which can make itself easily the part of your PC. Then you will notice how slow your PC runs indeed, so you will not be able at all to use your system freely.
AdCleaner Ad PopWindow Application (32 bit) process may be traced when you open the Task Manager program in your computer. When you right-click on it you will be given an option to open the containing folder. Then you will be brought exactly to the folder where MPC AdCleaner is located. By the way, the exact name of the program related to AdCleaner Ad PopWindow Application (32 bit) is called AdPopWnd.exe as clear from the screenshot below:
AdCleaner Ad PopWindow Application (32 bit) and AdPopWnd.exe process may be brought into your PC along with some other free programs you deal with. It is very important that you always pay close attention to what else you’re suggested to make the part of your PC when you are installing any free software. And if you find the information about MPC AdCleaner or other similar software suggested, go ahead and switch immediately to the advanced (custom) installation mode to prevent any unwanted software intrusion into the system.
Some users simply fail to be duly careful. Often they click on Next or I agree buttons, without really understanding what they agree with. And this is exactly the way the permit all sorts of junk utilities to be installed into their systems. So, we therefore urge you to remove this unwanted application called AdCleaner Ad PopWindow Application (32 bit) as soon as possible by carefully scanning the system with a reliable anti-malware tool as explained in the guidelines below.
Recommended software to delete AdCleaner Ad PopWindow Application (32 bit) pop-up infection from your PC.
Detailed steps to delete AdCleaner Ad PopWindow Application (32 bit) infection.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via the download button above.
- Execute the installer and install the software.
- The program with its trial version will begin its scanning and malware detection process:
- At the end of scan the utility will give you the detailed list of all infections detected in your computer.
- Click on the “Remove Selected” button, then on “Activate now“:
- Purchase the software license. Once Plumbytes Anti-Malware is purchased, specify your license key and click on “Activate” button:
- Click on “Remove Selected” again.
- The software will start its removal process.
- It is strongly advised that you restart your computer and repeat scanning with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after reboot.
How to prevent your PC from getting reinfected again:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a cutting edge solution rendering excellent computer security and protection services for your entire system. With its full registered version your PC will be permanently protected from various computer infections, Trojan horses, malicious programs, browser hijackers, adware and other potentially unwanted applications. We recommend you to purchase its full registered version now to maintain your computer secure.