Globa Search stands for a new browser hijacker, which means that you will see many unwanted amendments in the way your browser works. For example, the home page of it will be changed into globasearch.com. Plus, all your search queries will be redirected through this domain name. Well, is it really useful to look for the information through Globa Search?
Obviously, this is a pseudo search engine which can’t really furnish users with any relevant search results. Its only purpose is to draw users attention to all kinds of other third-party websites, ads and sponsored links promoted through this hijacker.
Globa Search has been developed specifically to bring profit to its owners, developers and those who stand behind its distribution in the world wide web. Note that as the hijacker, Globa Search is spread in the Internet by means of other free programs. Users must be very selective in terms of what exact free applications they choose. Also, it is a must-do thing for them to carefully read the End User’s License Agreements of all such cost-free programs they want to download and install into their PCs. In case they read about some third-party applications, it is important for them to select the option of a custom or advanced installation, where they may deselect all such third-party applications from being implanted into their computers by default.
So, if you follow the guidelines we have expressed below, you may actually easily escape all unwanted installations of Globa Search and other useless applications into your computer. Those who don’t act carefully may easily install this hijacker and make it a part of their browsers.
Note that the problem of a browser hijacked by Globa Search is mainly the issue for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. We recommend you to try the solution below that will help you to fix this problem of search engine redirection through globasearch.com. This implies scanning of your computer with a reliable antimalware tool called Plumbytes Anti-Malware, removal of all detected infections (with its full registered version) and resetting your browsers with its help. Please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice if you require our assistance in this issue. We will surely help you to remove Globa Search from your PC if you have troubles doing this yourself.
Software necessary for Globa Search automatic removal:
Important milestones for automatic removal of this browser hijacker:
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this browser hijacker.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after removal of this browser hijacker. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button:
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your computer now.
Detailed manual (free) removal instructions to get rid of this browser hijacker
Step 1. Uninstalling Globa Search and related programs from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with this hijacker are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Globa Search and related programs. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to them. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on the item related to this malicious program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Globa Search. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click it with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the hijacker from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of this browser hijacker from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove the hijacker from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this browser hijacker and other unwanted adware and potentially unwanted programs installed on your PC.