Home.speedbit.com is a browser hijacker that may be easily implanted into your computer. This often takes place as a result of user installing some other free program which was by default bundled with the installer of home.speedbit.com malware. As a result, the home page of your browser is now hijacked. This website is now its home page and the very search engine through which the search occurs. Definitely, this fact is very annoying and thus must not be tolerated by you. The removal instructions for this virus are provided below.
Home.speedbit.com isn’t a very serious infection, compared to other more severe system threats. Yet, this application can be fairly considered as a potentially unwanted program (PUP). It can be related to many other forms of threats, which are more severe definitely.
To look for some information through the website home.speedbit.com isn’t a very pleasant experience. Your search results redirected through this site might not really match the queries, this is why the’re often absolutely irrelevant. Plus, together with these so-called search results you will also see a lot of annoying advertisement banners and sponsored links. Some of them are very dangerous and upon clicking may bring you to other websites of really poor reputation. They, in turn, may infect your system even more.
We recommend that you get rid of home.speedbit.com browser hijacker from your computer. The solution rendered below is automatic. It implies scanning of your PC with Plumbytes Anti-Malware for detection and removal of all files and registry entries related to home.speedbit.com hijacker. However, additionally you will need to reset your infected browsers as explained very well below.
Home.speedbit.com virus removal tool:
Example of removing browser hijackers automatically in this similar YouTube video:
Detailed instructions to remove browser hijackers automatically and reset the settings of your infected browsers:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Important! Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.