The problem of Nano Surfer Ads and their effective removal is in the minds of many users today. Sometimes they just uninstall this adware in a regular way and its Ads by Nano Surfer are gone. Yet, there are cases when regular uninstall for this adware doesn’t work. Very often in order to completely disable such ads complete system cleanup must be initiated. This guide is dedicated to both automatic and manual ways to get rid of adware from your PC.
Nano Surfer adware is the issue for all major browsers today, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. The adware is actively spread through being bundled with other free programs today. Users who are active downloaders of various cost-free utilities need to pay close attention to what else they’re going to install into their PCs in addition to the main application of their choice.
For example, you could find some excellent and free mp3 player and decide to make it a part of your PC. There are various websites that offer such cost-free downloads and installations, such as Softonic, Cnet, etc. But the problem is that even these legitimate websites often have installers that offer additional unwanted programs to be installed into PCs in addition to the initial program of user’s choice.
When you’re about to install some free program into your PC, make sure you first pay close attention to what its installer mentions regarding additional offers. It is a good practice to always carefully read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) related to such free applications. If you read about some extra programs suggested for you to be installed into your PC by default, make sure you switch to the advanced or custom installation mode where you may uncheck these extras from being installed into your PC by default. If you fail to pay attention to this important information then you may easily end up installing Nano Surfer and a lot of other totally useless programs into your PC.
There are some users who blindly click on “Next” and “I agree” buttons when they install free programs, without paying attention to all the details. This is why their PCs so easily become attacked by all sorts of useless applications. Nano Surfer is just one of them, whereas there may be all sorts of other totally useless programs installed as a result of user’s failure to be attentive.
When Nano Surfer is successfully installed it will start displaying a lot of its ads whenever you go online. It doesn’t really matter what websites you visit – their content will be mixed with intrusive Ads by Nano Surfer. In addition, you may see strange pop-up windows to appear out of the blue. These pop-ups may lead you to all sorts of third-party websites which may infect your computer with other absolutely useless applications.
To sum up, Nano Surfer is not the program you need for your computer. Its presence in your system will make your browsing as a very annoying experience. You will be permanently distracted by these ads, which may represent danger for your computer due to their misleading nature. We recommend that you follow this guide below explaining both automatic and manual removal of Nano Surfer adware from your computer. If you require more help on our part, please feel free to contact us without hesitation.
Software for Nano Surfer automatic removal:
Important steps for removal of Nano Surfer Ads:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Direct Nano Surfer adware removal video:
Adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling this adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Nano Surfer adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Nano Surfer adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall this adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on Nano Surfer program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.